GiftBasketsOverseas.com has always protected your privacy and personal data, keeping it secure and never sharing it with third parties. Now we’re taking that security to a new level, and ensuring we remain in compliance with the new GDPR rules from the EU. Since we have always valued your privacy and security, we’re rolling out these improvements for all our customers around the world – not just those based in the EU.
As a result of the updates, you’ll notice a few changes:
- You’ll be able to opt-in to the information and updates you want on – and nothing more
- Your information will be handled securely and tracked in our system by our in-house, highly trained, Data Protection Officer, and never by an outside third party
- You’ll be able to request that we delete your data by contacting our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
- You will be able to review the list of several software service providers who set cookies for our website visitors.
In the meantime, our devotion to excellent customer service and incredible variety of gifts delivered in more than 200 countries around the globe isn’t going to change. So treat yourself and your loved ones – no matter where they are. And rest assured, your data is in good hands.
- Now that you know your data is extra safe, spoil yourself or a loved one: Browse our catalog
- Read one of our more exciting blogs. We really like: The History and Culture of Ireland
- Share this and other blogs with the social media buttons below!
image: Data Security, by Blogtrepreneur
NinaCarmen started simply with GiftBasketsOverseas, writing product descriptions for the online catalog, but true to GBO form, she has worked her way through a number of departments. Now, she’s our Director of Marketing and Business Development, helping to bring you exclusive promotions, expert content, and keeping track of customer experiences.