Many companies wonder if it’s appropriate to send gifts to their clients and customers; others wonder if it’s a waste of time. The fact is, sending gifts is not only appropriate, it’s important. Here’s 5 ways being generous with your customers positively impacts your bottom line.
- Branding, Branding, Branding– At a 2003 trade show, nearly 63% of those in attendance reported receiving a promotional gift, and a whopping 72% of them remembered who had given it to them. Pro Tip: Print your logo on the gift card, and send a tasteful gift that your customer will enjoy, rather than the corporate logo-emblazoned anti-gift.
- Create Connections and Impact – With internet businesses blooming, many customers complain about the lack of human connection. Additionally, fewer companies are sending truly thoughtful gifts to VIP customers, if they’re sending gifts at all. When your company is the one that sends an impressive, thoughtful gift, customers will feel that you’ve gone above and beyond, will associate your name with positive feelings, and will remember you even longer.
- Increase Return Customers – Customers who remember you, remember you when they are ready to buy again. Studies show that customers who have received gifts not only reorder faster, they also order more often.
- Happy Customers Spend More – Feelings of familiarity and positive memories make customers more willing to open their wallets, and even increase their spending budget when they’re shopping. A customer may set a target price point, but while shopping with a familiar company, it is common for a comfortable and engaged customer to increase their spending limit by as much as 10%.
- Gifts Save Money – Research shows that the cost per impression of promotional gifts is less than half a cent. Comparatively, traditional methods of advertising cost almost two cents per impression. This might sound like small potatoes, but when you’re working with thousands, or even millions, of impressions – the difference adds up.
Ultimately, sending business gifts to customers is a short term, and relatively minor, expense with excellent long term returns!
Plus, our BONUS is still in effect: Send your bulk orders of five (5) or more gifts returned to email@example.com by November 25, 2015, 5 PM EST and mention the code NOVHOL12 to SAVE 12% on the price of your gifts.